AVT for PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Applied Visual Thinking's PROJECT MANAGEMENT learning plan is a wise choice on your path to becoming a Visual Thinking SUPERHERO!
Normally $228.00 if purchased separately NOW ONLY $149.50 — a $79.00 savings!
This learning plan includes two courses. In the first course, you'll learn the FOUNDATIONS of Applied Visual Thinking. In the second course, you’ll apply everything you've learned to visualize and plan projects from end to end using core PROJECT MANAGEMENT tools.
In FOUNDATIONS you will...
- Learn the building blocks of a visual alphabet and visual vocabulary so you can draw anything
- Master applying color, hierarchy, lettering styles, and basic diagrams to organize information
- Gain hands-on experience using the foundational tools
- Apply the visual power tools to visualize information quickly and clearly
- Learn to Apply Visual Thinking as your next SUPERPOWER
In PROJECT MANAGEMENT you will…
- Learn to visualize projects in a focused way, making them easier to manage
- Immediately apply your visual vocabulary and visual hierarchy by mapping out projects from start to end
- Apply your visual thinking skills to the essential PM tools
- Expand your visual toolkit with a few more complex PM tools
- Build agility at deciphering when to use each PM tool
- Build fluency by leading a real-world project live with a team
The LEARNING PLAN includes:
- 2 self-paced courses containing 14 lessons
- Over 2 hours and 10 minutes of video content
- Approximately 6.5 to 8.5 hours of hands-on practice activities (depending on the complexity of your final project)
- Plus printable handouts and homework assignments to help you gain confidence, deepen skills, build fluency, and apply your visual thinking skills in fun, powerful and useful ways.
About your INSTRUCTORS:
Sheri Kennedy: Creative Thinking Master Trainer, Graphic Facilitator/Recorder, Fine Artist, and Graphic Designer with an Ed.M. in Arts in Education, a Graduate Certificate in Arts in Health, and a passion for turning ideas into images.
Deborah DeLue: Certified Master Visual Thinking Trainer, Graphic Facilitator, and Napkin Academy Community Manager with over 10 years of hands-on applied visual thinking experience.