AVT for INNOVATION
Applied Visual Thinking's INNOVATION learning plan is a great step on your path to becoming a Visual Thinking SUPERHERO!
Normally $228.00 if purchased separately NOW ONLY $149.50 — a $79.00 savings!
This learning plan includes two courses. In the first course, you'll learn the FOUNDATIONS of Applied Visual Thinking. In the second course, you’ll apply everything you've learned to develop, test, and communicate good INNOVATION ideas both on your own and with a team. Your perspective is unique and essential, as is the skill to incorporate the perspectives of others.
You’ll use the Skill > Example > Activity > Reflect learning model to quickly
- Develop confidence
- Deepen skills
- Build fluency
- Gain hands-on experience organizing information visually
- By the end of this course, you will have mastered the skill of turning a large quantity of ideas into useful INNOVATION DIAGRAMS that address real problems.
In FOUNDATIONS you will...
- Learn the building blocks of a visual alphabet and visual vocabulary so you can draw anything
- Master applying color, hierarchy, lettering styles, and basic diagrams to organize information
- Gain hands-on experience using the foundational tools
- Apply the visual power tools to visualize information quickly and clearly
- Learn to Apply Visual Thinking as your next SUPERPOWER
In INNOVATION you will…
- Learn core principles of creativity and innovation
- Expand your visual vocabulary and visual hierarchy skills
- Gain hands-on experience generating lots of ideas and using visual innovation tools such as our fun origami tool for idea generation
- Develop confidence with our elemental innovation process
- Build fluency leading a visual innovation process live with a team
- Learn to Apply Your Visual Thinking SUPERPOWER to INNOVATION
The LEARNING PLAN includes:
- 2 self-paced courses containing 17 lessons
- Over 2 hours and 15 minutes of video content
- Approximately 3 1/2 hours of hands-on practice activities
- Plus printable handouts and homework assignments to help you gain confidence, deepen skills, build fluency, and apply your visual thinking skills in fun, creative and useful ways.
About your INSTRUCTORS:
Sheri Kennedy: Creative Thinking Master Trainer, Graphic Facilitator/Recorder, Fine Artist, and Graphic Designer with an Ed.M. in Arts in Education, a Graduate Certificate in Arts in Health, and a passion for turning ideas into images.
Deborah DeLue: Certified Master Visual Thinking Trainer, Graphic Facilitator, and Napkin Academy Community Manager with over 10 years of hands-on applied visual thinking experience.