This course is where you learn the FOUNDATIONAL tools you need to become an Applied Visual Thinking SUPERHERO.
In this course, you will use the Skill > Example > Activity > Reflect learning model to...
- Learn the building blocks of a visual alphabet and visual vocabulary so you can draw anything
- Master applying color, hierarchy, lettering styles, and basic diagrams to organize information
- Gain hands-on experience using the foundational tools
- Apply the visual power tools to visualize information quickly and clearly
- Learn to Apply Visual Thinking as your next SUPERPOWER
The FOUNDATIONS course includes:
- 9 self-paced video lessons
- Just under 1 hour of video content
- Plus, approximately 90 minutes of hands-on practice activities
- And printable handouts and homework assignments to help you gain confidence, deepen skills, build fluency, and apply your visual thinking skills in fun, creative and useful ways.
About your INSTRUCTORS:
Sheri Kennedy: Creative Thinking Master Trainer, Graphic Facilitator/Recorder, Fine Artist, and Graphic Designer with an Ed.M. in Arts in Education, a Graduate Certificate in Arts in Health, and a passion for turning ideas into images.
Deborah DeLue: Certified Master Visual Thinking Trainer, Graphic Facilitator, and Napkin Academy Community Manager with over 10 years of hands-on applied visual thinking experience.