Sale Sold out
Regular price $79.50 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This course is where you learn the FOUNDATIONAL tools you need to become an Applied Visual Thinking SUPERHERO.
In this course, you will use the Skill > Example > Activity > Reflect learning model to...
- Learn the building blocks of a visual alphabet and visual vocabulary so you can draw anything
- Master applying color, hierarchy, lettering styles, and basic diagrams to organize information
- Gain hands-on experience using the foundational tools
- Apply the visual power tools to visualize information quickly and clearly
- Learn to Apply Visual Thinking as your next SUPERPOWER
The FOUNDATIONS course includes:
- 9 self-paced video lessons
- Just under 1 hour of video content
- Plus, approximately 90 minutes of hands-on practice activities
- And printable handouts and homework assignments to help you gain confidence, deepen skills, build fluency, and apply your visual thinking skills in fun, creative and useful ways.
About your INSTRUCTORS:
Sheri Kennedy: Creative Thinking Master Trainer, Graphic Facilitator/Recorder, Fine Artist, and Graphic Designer with an Ed.M. in Arts in Education, a Graduate Certificate in Arts in Health, and a passion for turning ideas into images.
Deborah DeLue: Certified Master Visual Thinking Trainer, Graphic Facilitator, and Napkin Academy Community Manager with over 10 years of hands-on applied visual thinking experience.