Collection: Dan Roam’s Pop-Up Pitch Masterclass
Join Dan Roam in Washington DC to build your visual story persuasion skills.
Dan Roam’s Pop-Up Pitch Masterclass
One day only: July 20, 2023, 9:00-5:00, followed by networking hour
Develop your leadership and communication skills with Dan Roam's Pop-Up Pitch Masterclass. This full-day storytelling workshop in Washington, DC will teach you how to create and deliver your most persuasive presentation. Harness the power of visual storytelling to take your ideas from concept to pitch, and build confidence as a recognized thought-leader.
Limited to 50 participants. This event will sell out, so please book your ticket now.
The Watermark Hotel Capital One Center 1825 Capital One Dr S, Tysons, VA 22102
Limited to 50 participants only, this event will sell out.
In this breakthrough one-day skills-building class, you will:
- Quickly build confidence in visual storytelling, even if you can’t draw.
- Instantly clarify complex concepts and messages using the Visual Decoder.
- Easily create your own persuasive “minimum viable presentation” using the 10-Page Pitch.
These are lifetime skills you can learn in one day and apply immediately at work, lab, or school.
This class is for:
- Leaders, managers, operators, and teams in government, policy, industry, and science
- Consultants and professionals serving the government and industry sectors
- Entrepreneurs and individual contributors pitching government and industry
What you receive:
- Eight hours of intensive hands-on practical presentation practice
- In-depth understanding of the three critical visual storytelling tools: The Visual Alphabet, The Visual Decoder, The 10-Page Pitch (templates provided in PowerPoint, Google Docs, and Word.)
- A copy of Dan’s newest book, The Pop-Up Pitch
- Personal whiteboard and markers
- $995 per person
- $750 early bird through June 10, 2023
- $750 Federal, State, Local Government employees, accredited educator
- $3000 group of 4 discount bundle
Proudly sponsored by Link Inc.
Dan Roam is the international bestselling author of The Back of the Napkin, Show & Tell, Draw to Win, and The Pop-Up Pitch